Friday, May 13, 2011

Fantasy files: Color me impressed

Ask and you shall receive. After manually keeping up with a few Zealot rookie drafts, one of my leaguemates sent me a link. That's just beautiful.

My work here is done. Oh what the heck, let's keep looking at results.
Guys who have been drafted in the top three at least once: Mark Ingram, A.J. Green, Julio Jones, Ryan Williams, Daniel Thomas, Mikel Leshoure, Blaine Gabbert.

When I said Von Miller was taken at 1.05, that wasn't his highest slot. He's been taken at 1.04.

Other surprising top ten picks in at least one draft: Torrey Smith (7), Kendall Hunter (6), Jake Locker (10), Vincent Brown (9), Christian Ponder (7).

Here are some top-ten guys taken a lot later: Shane Vereen (18), Greg Little (16), Jon Baldwin (17), Randall Cobb (21), Delone Carter (24), DeMarco Murray (17), Cam Newton (20), Torrey Smith (30).

Here are some top-ten guys taken a lot later: Shane Vereen (18), Greg Little (16), Jon Baldwin (17), Randall Cobb (21), Delone Carter (24), DeMarco Murray (17), Cam Newton (20), Torrey Smith (30).

When I made fun of the Prince Amukamara pick, here's why: He was taken at 3.01. His average draft position after three selections is 4.05, so his other selections were fifth round or later. To be fair, only a handful of leagues are in the third round so far.

Man I love this stupid, simple site.

With hours to go until my rookie draft's first pick, I decided to make some bold trade offers. I offered Peyton Hillis for the 1.02 or the 1.01 pick. I offered Chris Cooley, who I've loved like a brother, for Jimmy Graham. I am making a move to transform my team with eight and possibly nine rookie picks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home