Saturday, March 01, 2008

48 hours

So we're almost 48 hours into free agency and the Titans haven't signed anyone. Donte Stallworth went to the Browns and Bernard Berrian went to the Vikings. Neither guy has put together an All-Pro season. Stallworth is a good deep threat but has never caught more than 70 balls or exceeded 1000 yards. Berrian's career high numbers from last year are similar to Stallworth's career highs. Both guys are 27, although Stallworth has been in the league three more years. I don't see either guy as a number one wideout. If the Titans had signed either guy, would I be happy? Somewhat.

Josh Brown signed a five year, 14.2 million dollar deal with the Rams. Has the price for Rob Bironas gone up? The Titans gave him a second-round tender, so he's probably not going anywhere. It's interesting.

Yes I finished my dyansty league finances. No I haven't given the Donald Trump finger yet. The weekend is young.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home