Monday, June 13, 2005

Post weekend blog

Retirement is out! According to my physical therapist I'm in week six of an eight-week recovery from some muscle and joint problems in my back. Now that I'm in my fourth decade, there will be times when I'm exercising and my body's going to say "I'd much rather be on a rocking chair."

The White Sox took two out of three from the Padres. I even had my dad do some play-by-play when I was on the phone with him yesterday. In the eighth, the Sox had men on second and third, no outs, and only scored one run (on a walk), but they still pulled out the win with a three-run jack by Aaron Rowand in the 10th inning. I'm still nervous about the Twins.

My wife has been really busy with work, so I'm sure that she will not notice that I'm drafting in two fantasy leagues this week. Since I'm an official fantasy-football staff writer, I have to act like the season's starting in two days. I know it's important to get magazines out early, but a serious drafter would have to be insane to read them for reasons other than entertainment value.

1 Comments:

At 6:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mortgage articles for refinance mortgage home loans

 

Post a Comment

<< Home